When u are busy doing career

I have been away for long. Drawn by a new assignment, that has challenged me in ways that I had not expected. It is different from what I had done so far, which is to get on with the list of tasks and wrap them up in a breeze. Though I have been hard at doing the task, yet my energies are going into negotiating how my going about the task, not as the end result but the very process itself, is impacting my colleagues. They are coping with change in faces, style and perceptions...

Anyways, the past few weeks have given me bits and pieces of peoples' lives. These are possibly paragraphs in the magnum opus of social change. Change that is giving power to the powerless, rights to the denied and strength to the marginalised.

Dear friends I am coping with much more than the need for powerful words. I am coping with the possibility of giving words to in-describable.

Comments

Popular Posts